Jeremy Peter Green is an attorney licensed in New York and Washington, D.C. who primarily works for entrepreneurs, startups, and mid-sized businesses. Green received his J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law where he held a full tuition scholarship for all three years.
Green has been profiled on USA Today, CNBC, NPR’s Morning Edition, CNN Money, the New York Daily News, HLN, CNN Politics, DCist, Vox.com, CNET, Mic.com, NBC News, WIRED, Refinery29, The Hill, and several other news sources. His practice areas include:
- Trademarks, Intellectual Property, and Cybersquatting
- Franchising and Merchandising
- Startup Scaling and Corporate Growth
- Corporate Contracts and Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Business Entities, Venture Capital, and Equity Financing
Green is a litigator as well as a transactional attorney.
For more information about retaining Green as your attorney, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (202) 838-7574.
Menu photo by Markus Spiske.