Jeremy Peter Green is a New York-licensed attorney (D.C. Bar application pending) who primarily works for entrepreneurs, startups, and mid-sized businesses. Green received his J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law where he held a full tuition scholarship for all three years.
Green has been profiled on USA Today, CNBC, NPR’s Morning Edition, CNN Money, the New York Daily News, HLN, CNN Politics, DCist, Vox.com, CNET, Mic.com, NBC News, WIRED, The Hill, and several other news sources. His practice areas include:
- Trademarks, Intellectual Property, and Cybersquatting
- Franchising and Merchandising
- Startup Scaling and Corporate Growth
- Corporate Contracts and Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Business Entities, Venture Capital, and Equity Financing
Green is a litigator as well as a transactional attorney.
For more information about retaining Green as your attorney, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by Markus Spiske.